Please note that vendors who sign up after October 20 should be accepted as a vendor for the fair, but those signing up after that date will not be included in the vendor list in our event booklet.
What can vendors do at the Montebello Pet Fair?
- Pass out samples
- Distribute company information
- Make direct sales at the event
- Recruit volunteers (Nonprofits!)
- Provide a raffle or drawing for an item at your booth.
- Give a presentation on the main stage.
- Collect attendee information for mailing lists.
- Have direct connection to hundreds pet lovers in the Los Angeles County area. We had well over 200 attendees in 2016 (we ran out of event brochures well before the end of the day).
- Price: $25
- Size: 10′ X 10′ (Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and popup)
- Larger sizes available on a case by case basis. Contact us for more details.
Advertise in our event brochure
Our event brochure is for more than just the day of the event. The brochure itself is being designed as a pet owner’s guide. It will include pet care information, contact information for area vets, groomers, and other animal related businesses and locations. This brochure is meant to be brought home and kept.
All vendors must provide their own advertisement. All advertisements are in black and white.
¼ Page Advertisement (2 ⅝ by 4 ⅛): $5
½ Page Advertisement (5 ½ by 4 1/8 ): $8
Full Page Advertisement (5 ½ by 8 1/2 ): $10
Give a presentation on the main stage
We invite vendors and nonprofits to share their success stories, give a pet related demo, give a workshop or performance, share pet tips regarding health, behavior, breeds, training, and more. If you have an idea of a presentation you would like to give, contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring the event
We are currently looking for sponsors for the 2017 Montebello Pet Fair. We have 5 sponsorship levels as well as the opportunity to donate a prize for the pet contests and a scavenger hunt we are adding to the fair this year. If you are interested in sponsoring the fair, please go to our Sponsoring Opportunities Page