What: The 2017 Montebello Pet Fair. This event’s purpose is to educate the public on pet care, provide products and services from our vendors, and have a fun time.
Where: Montebello City Park, 199 S Taylor Ave, Montebello, CA 90640
When: Saturday November 4, 2017
Time: 10am to 4pm
Parking: Street parking around the park. We are working with the city to possibly be able to use the baseball field for parking.
What is there to do at the Montebello Pet Fair?
- Shop for your pet needs including clothing, treats, supplies, and more.
- Visit vendor booths.
- Visit our nonprofit booths.
- Kids can do some art in the Art Corner, including an art project at 1pm.
- Watch or participate (with your pet) in the pet contests.
- Adopt a pet.
- Attend a workshop.
- Enjoy food from one of the food trucks.
- Bring your well behaved dog (or cat if they’re good on a leash with dogs around. 🙂 )
- Bring pet food or supplies for the Pet Food and Supply Drive
- Get your pets vaccinations updated. Get your pet microchipped. Get your pet spayed/neutered. (Low cost prices)
- Have a blast!
Schedule of Events
10:00AM – Welcome
10:10AM – Disaster Preparation & Your Pet – Kenneth Kondo – Los Angeles County Office of Emergency Management
10:30AM – Spay/Neuter & Vaccination – Spay Neuter Project of Los Angeles
11:00AM – Patrick Carrico & Band
12:00PM – Adoption Parade
12:30PM – Performance
1:00PM – Performance
1:30PM – Caring for your pet’s skin, fur, and paws – Metro Pets Foundation
2:00PM – Frank Cope Performance
3:00PM – Pet Contests
3:45PM – Closing Ceremonies