What: 2018 Montebello Pet Fair. This event’s purpose is to educate the public on pet care, provide products and services from our vendors, and have a fun time.
Where: Montebello City Park, 1300 W Whittier Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640
When: Saturday November 3, 2018
Time: 10am to 3pm
Parking: Street parking around the park.
What is there to do at the Montebello Pet Fair?
- Shop for your pet needs including clothing, treats, supplies, and more.
- Visit vendor booths.
- Visit our nonprofit booths.
- Kids can do some art in the Art Corner, including an art project at 1pm.
- Watch or participate (with your pet) in the pet contests.
- Adopt a pet.
- Attend a workshop.
- Enjoy food from one of the food trucks.
- Bring your well behaved dog (or cat if they’re good on a leash with dogs around. 🙂 )
- Bring pet food or supplies for the Pet Food and Supply Drive
- Get your pets vaccinations updated. Get your pet microchipped. Get your pet spayed/neutered. (Low cost prices)
- Have a blast!
2018 Schedule of Events
10:00am – Welcome
10:10am – Disaster Preparation & Your Pet
Kenneth Kondo – Los Angeles County Office of Emergency Management
10:30am – Spay/Neuter & Vaccination (English 10:30-10:45, Español 10:45-11:00)
Paola Anderson – Global United Foundation
11:00am – Pet CPR & First Aid (English 11:00-11:15,Español 11:15-11:30)
Monica Barrera – Pet CPR & First Aid Group
11:30am – Nerdy Reptiles Presentation
11:50am – Trap Neuter Return (TNR)
South Gate Cats
12:00pm – Ask a Groomer
One 4 One Pet Grooming and More
12:30pm – Pet Adoption. Pet Fostering. – Lifeline for Pets
12:45pm – Adoption Parade
1:10pm – Pet Insurance
Kathleen Anderson – Farmers Agent
1:30pm – Dog Bite Prevention
Colleen Jousma – Pet Care Plus
2:00pm – Pet Contests
2:45pm – Closing Ceremonies