Last year we had a lot of fun at our Yappy Hour fundraiser so we decided to do another one this year. The date is Saturday July 22, 2017 from 3pm to 5pm at The Daily Brew Coffee Bar (137 N Montebello Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640).
We are excited to have Spay Neuter Project of Los Angeles attending to share information about the services they offer and also general information for pet owners. They will also be scheduling appointments for any cat or dog owner whose pet needs vaccines or spay/neuter surgery (they will not be providing services at the event, only scheduling).
We are happy to announce our musical entertainment for the evening. Patrick Carrico is our musician for the evening. “His music has been called everything from “California country” to rockabilly to blues but with his down-home, genuine lyrics, heartfelt melodies and golden tones, his songs have the power to just make you feel damn good and bring you back to a time when things were wonderful. He seems to fit no particular genre, but rest assured, Patrick Carrico’s brand of noise-making is for anyone who can appreciate a catchy tune with a heart of gold.” We look forward to having him perform at the Yappy Hour. Check him out at his website: http://www.patrickcarrico.com/
Come enjoy the photo booth. Listen to music. Talk to other pet owners. See what SNPLA has to offer. Drink an iced coffee and have some pastries.
For dog owners who are bringing their dog(s).
- All dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations to attend.
- No female dogs in heat are allowed to attend.
- Please do not bring a dog that is known to not get along well with other dogs or people they do not know. If the dog could, they would thank you for not bringing them.
- Dogs must remain on leash the whole time. There is no enclosed place for the dogs to wander around. (One day we’ll figure out a place where we can do that, but until then leashes required.)
- The organizers of the Yappy Hour and the staff and owners of The Daily Brew reserve the right to send a dog home if it is not being safe around other dogs. This is for the safety of your dog and other people.
- Everyone with a dog will sign a hold harmless agreement.
- You can bring your dog inside while you order your drink/food so don’t worry if you’re nervous about leaving your dog outside alone.